Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Nashville

 We ended up with a slight change in plans. had wanted to go to the space museum but they were closed for cleaning on Monday, so we rented an Enterprise car and drove 100 miles north to Nashville and the Country Music Hall of Fame, spending the afternoon there, will keep the car today and go to the space museum, then up the river tomorrow.The car rental went well. No glitches, as did the trip to Nashville. Ate a great lunch with a great beer at a honky tonk and then walked up and down the "strip" listening to music at most of them, and watching people. Met a guy who said I looked like Michael Bloomberg. A few weeks ago I guy told me I looked like Mel Brooks. Not sure why I keep getting confused with old short Jewish guys. We drove by an interesting marquee on a Baptist church proclaiming "Jesus and Germs are everywhere". We are in the South. The Country Music Hall of Fame was great, a place I had always wanted to visit.


Downtown Nashville

Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit

Charlie Daniels fiddle, he's always been a favorite

A wall of gold records

Elvis' custom limo


Home of the Predators. I hate the Predators.

Our lunch bar



Beer, Wings and pulled pork nachos, all great

Our dock buddy


No comments:

Post a Comment